Quick tech specs
- 6ft (1.8m) USB C to USB C cable supports 5A (100W/PD 3.0) for fast charging your mobile devices or USB-C laptop from a USB Type-C wall charger/car charger/power bank
- Power USB Type-C laptop w/docking station/wall adapter
- USB-IF Certified/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps)/Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- This product is tested and certified as Works With Chromebook which means it meets Google's compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- Sync USB-C devices/hard drives w/USB-C computer
Know your gear
With up to 5A (100W) of power output, you can use this USB-C™ to USB-C cable to power and charge a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook or Google Pixelbook™, using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. Or, you can power your laptop from a USB-C docking station. You can also power your USB-C hard drive from the USB-C port on your laptop.
Fast-charge your mobile devicesThe 5A of Power Delivery lets you charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 3.0 cable, which is perfect for people on the move. Decrease your charge times and make sure your mobile devices are ready, whenever you need them while you're on the road.
Deliver full 4K videoThe cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cablesThe USB Type-C cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable and high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB315C5C6 from StarTech.com is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
This product works with devices capable of running the latest version of Chrome OS and has been certified to meet Google's compatibility standards. Google is not responsible for the operation of this product or its compliance with safety requirements. Chromebook and the Works With Chromebook badge are trademarks of Google LLC.