- Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
- Desk-Mount Monitor Arm works with VESA (75x75 /100x100) compatible displays up to 34” including flat screen and curved and ultrawide displays with max weight of 15.5 lb (7 kg)
- Full range of motion with articulating monitor arm and spring-assisted height adjustment
- Single monitor mount with tilt and swivel and rotation
- Maximum arm extension of 23.46” (596 mm)
This slim, articulating desk-mount monitor arm lets you mount a flat-panel display to free up space on your desk or table. The full motion articulating arm make it easy to position your monitor for the perfect viewing angle and optimal comfort.
Reclaim your Desk Space and Work in Comfort
With a stylish, slim design that looks great and takes up only a small amount of desk space, the single monitor arm lets you locate your display as needed while reclaiming valuable workspace. The monitor mount supports 12” to 34” displays with a maximum weight capacity of 15 lb. (7 kg). Mounting your display above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily, for an ergonomic work environment.
Full-Motion and Spring-Assisted Height Adjustment
The full motion mount lets you extend the arm a full 23.46” (596 mm). Position your monitor for ideal viewing with the articulating monitor arm. You can tilt and swivel your display with a full range of motion across multiple axes. The spring-assisted height adjustment lets you raise or lower your monitor with smooth and effortless positioning. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the adjustable monitor arm also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Steel Construction and Easy Setup
With its durable steel construction, the display mount securely holds your computer monitor. Setting up is easy. You can either clamp the mount to the side of your desk or table, or mount it through a grommet hole (hardware included). The integrated cable management channel keeps things neat and organized.
The TAA compliant ARMSLIM monitor arm is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.