- Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode DisplayPort output from your computer
- Compatible with Mini DisplayPort (Single-Link) equipped desktops or graphic cards such as Alienware M17x / M18x
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Active Conversion
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or MacBook devices that are equipped with mDP
- DHCP 1.3 / ATI Eyefinity / AMD Eyefinity / Comparable to 332-2272 / Mini DisplayPort to DVI / Mini Display Port to DVI Converter / MDP to DVI / Mini DP to DVI-D
The MDP2DVIS Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter (single-link) let's you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor.
Unlike passive video adapters, this Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers an active conversion for use with any Mini DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity) .
Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for adapting PC or Mac Mini-DisplayPort output for DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
The Mini DP to DVI adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.