- Connect a DVI display to a Mini-DisplayPort-equipped Mac
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or MacBook devices that are equipped with mDP
- Passive / DP++ / Dual-mode DisplayPort
- Comparable to MB570Z/B / MB570LL/B / MB570Z/A
- Support Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Thunderbolt to DVI Compatible
- MDP to DVI Adapter / Mini Display Port to DVI Adapter / Mini DP to DVI
- MacBook Pro to DVI / MacBook Air to DVI / Thunderbolt to DVI Converter
The MDP2DVIW passive Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (White) offers an easy-to-use DVI/Mini-DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card. The adapter is the perfect accessory for any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a Mini DisplayPort output.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt output when directly connected to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.