- Add Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR capabilities to a computer through USB
- USB to Bluetooth / USB Bluetooth Adapter / USB Bluetooth Dongle / USB to BT / Mini USB Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter
- Class 2 EDR Wireless Network Adapter
- Ultra compact form factor for easy portability and unobtrusive installation in almost any scenario
- Class 2 transceiver offers a range of up to 10m (32ft) for many consumer/commercial or industrial applications
Add Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR capabilities to a computer, through USB. The USBBT2EDR2 USB to Class 2 Bluetooth Adapter with EDR is a micro-sized adapter that adds Bluetooth capabilities to a computer through an available USB port, which enables you to connect to devices wirelessly, at ranges up to 20m (65ft) while consuming minimal power. Supporting the Bluetooth v2.1 specification along with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), for transfer rates up to 3 Mbps, this adapter uses a small form factor design that makes it conveniently portable and unobtrusive when connected to a computer.