- USB-C to Mini DisplayPort 1.4 (32.4Gbps) video adapter w/HDR/DisplayHDR/HBR3/DSC/HDCP 2.2/1.4; 8K 60Hz/4K 120Hz/1080p | Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- USB-C to Mini DP Adapter w/wrap-around cable and keychain ring
- Works w/ Dell XPS Precision Latitude/Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/Surface Book 3 Laptop 3/MacBook Pro TB3 MacBook Air/HP EliteBook Spectre ZBook
- USB Type-C to mDP converter tested w/8K monitors incl Dell Ultra Sharp/Samsung/Asus ProArt/Acer/LG
- Driverless macOS/Windows/Chrome OS/Linux
This compact USB-C to mini DisplayPort adapter offers an ultra-portable solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type-C laptop or device to a 4K 60Hz mDP monitor or display. The adapter is equipped with a removable, quick-connect keychain ring that easily attaches to your laptop or projector bag, maximizing portability. Perfect Travel Companion This lightweight USB-C to mini DP display adapter can easily be taken with you wherever you go. It conveniently attaches to your carrying case and is small enough to fit in your pocket, making it ideal for on the go. It’s the perfect solution for delivering high-resolution presentations while in the office or traveling, connecting your smartphone or tablet to a mini DisplayPort monitor, or hot-desking environments. Keep Your Adapter with You Avoid misplacing your display adapter with the attached keychain that securely snaps to your carrying case. The keychain can easily be removed or reattached to the adapter so you can customize it to your preference and need. The USB C to mini Display Port adapter also features a built-in 1.3” flex cable that has a folding design, adding to the compact form factor. Plug-and-Play Connectivity To ensure a hassle-free connection, this video adapter works with all your Mac and Windows USB Type-C devices and is also compatible with Thunderbolt 3. It requires no additional software or drivers, supporting true plug-and-play connectivity. CDP2MDPFC is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support.