- The Transition Networks 1000BASE-SX transceiver helps configure high-speed GbE connectivity
- Its compact form factor makes it suitable for smaller server rooms
- The device supports single-mode/multimode environments and works with a variety of hardware elements
- Monitor device operating metrics using the DDMI
- It comes with Transition Networks limited lifetime warranty
Build a high-performing network infrastructure with the Transition Networks® 1000BASE-SX Multimode Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver. This device supports high-speed connections, such as gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and fiber channel, up to 4.25 Gbps. System administrators can successfully deploy this Transition Networks 1000BASE-SX transceiver on other multi-sourcing agreement (MSA)-supported platforms. Connect various networking components, such as Ethernet switches and routers, using this transceiver.
This SFP transceiver has a compact profile, which makes it suitable for tiny server rooms. This versatile device allows technicians to connect single-mode 1000Base-LX or multi-mode 1000Base-SX fiber-optic cable to the network for optimal performance. Since this connector supports single-mode/multimode environments and works with a variety of hardware devices, it’s easy to build flexible and custom networking solutions to meet business needs. Track device operating parameters in real-time using the digital diagnostics monitoring interface (DDMI). This pluggable transceiver is easy to connect and remove without having to reboot the entire network.