- to-Female Fiber Adapter Cable LC/ST allows you to utilize older installed ST fiber cables when upgrading to newer switches
- Utilize Existing SC or ST Cabling with new LC type switches
- Available in 62.5/125 or 50/125 Micro
- LC/ST or LC/SC
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to ST Cable / LC to SC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lites N457-001-50, 62.5/125 micron, LC/ST, Male-to-Female Fiber adapter cable allows you to utilize older installed ST fiber cables when upgrading to newer switches using LC type SFP or GBIC transceivers. Simply plug the LC male end into the new switch, and plug your existing ST cables into the Female ST ends. No need to scrap your existing fiber cable plant with all new cables. For installations utilizing 62.5/125 micron cable, see N457-001-62. Tripp Lite warrants its cables to be free from defects in material and workmanship for life.