- 100 ft High Definition DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance/ bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays/ Digital CRT Displays & Projectors
- 24AWG wire & gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560x1600
- 100ft Cable/ DVI-D M/M/ Dual Link cable/ video cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 100 ft, High Definition DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance and high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. 24AWG wire and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded, have integral strain relief for long life reliability, and ferrite collars to drain off extraneous electrical interference. In most applications, a signal booster (B120-000) will need to be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.