- SATA to eSATA Transition Cable (7Pin/7Pin) 2-ft
- Connect external eSATA drives to your SATA internal controller card
- 2ft SATA-II rated 6Gbps cable
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI line noise
- 7pin SATA "L" type connector (Internal) to 7pin "I" type connector (external)
- SATA internal to external panel/ Serial ATA 150/300/ SATA (F) to eSATA (F)
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
With Tripp Lite's P952-002, SATA to eSATA bracket/cable, you can connect an external eSATA hard drive to your internal SATA controller. Simply plug the standard 7-pin SATA connector into an available port on your controller card or motherboard, and the bracket into an available external I/O slot. No software to load...completely plug and play. 24" cable provides plenty of length to connect any where inside a PC case. 26AWG cable rated to handle current 6Gbps SATA speeds.