- 10-ft (3M) Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron duplex singlemode fiber patch cable LC to SC/APC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to SC/APC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 3-meter, single mode duplex fiber optic LC to SC/APC patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC Angle Physical Polish connectors on one end, LC connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex single mode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. The angled connector face prevents light entering the fiber to bounce back into the laser, destabilizing it.