- 42U wide rack enclosure cabinet with doors side panels & shock pallet packaging secures & organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 vertical posts w/ unthreaded square holes
- Standard 30" (750mm) width & 42"depth (1050mm)
- Front to rear ventilation
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable doors & side panels
- Rolls through 7ft doors way on preinstalled casters
The SR42UBWDSP1 is 750mm wide (29.5") compared to the standard 600mm wide (23.6"). This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The SR42UBWDSP1 houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 42 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the SR42UBWDSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the SR42UBSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UBWDSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
As part of the SmartRack family it is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirements.