- 13' (4M) Premium PVC 50/125 micron duplex multimode fiber patch cable LC/LC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 50/125 micron multimode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 4-meter multimode duplex Fiber Channel optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fiber Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and provides built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well.