- Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
- HD15 (F) / HD15 (M)
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Superior molded cables with foil and braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Supports resolutions 2048 x 1536
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts
Tripp Lite's 50 foot SVGA/VGA monitor extension cable is the gold standard in video cables. The mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction delivers superior signal quality. Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the high density DB15 male and high density DB15 female connectors are molded and have integral strain relief to ensure they last a long time.