- Secures a USB A female port in a fixed location such as a motherboard/ podium or kiosk
- Extends distances of USB 2.0 cables
- Data transfer rates (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low/high speed devices
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil feature twisted 28/20 AWG data lines
- USB Port Motherboard cable/ USB 2.0 to Motherboard/ USB A to Motherboard/ USB Header to USB A Cable/ USB 2.0 Internal Cable/ Panel Mount USB Cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This 6-in. Panel Mount USB extension cable is manufactured using USB2.0 cable. It features a panel mount connector that allows you to secure a USB A female port in a fixed location, such as a motherboard, podium, or kiosk. It is designed for use with USB 2.0 A/B device cables, but is backwards compatible and can also be used with USB 1.1 cables. Made with superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.