- Portable dual-outlet power source for small power applications such as power tools & computers as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ fleet vehicles & emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 120V AC power from AC/DC power source
- 750W continuous output power; 1500W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts/surges & EMI/RFI line noise
- power converter/ battery charger/ power inverter/ NEMA 5-15R
In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation. Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes.
Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on start-up. Optional APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information (sold separate). Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.