- over Patch Cable RJ45 Gray 7ft
- Patch cable / network cable / molded patch cable / cat5e patch cable / cat5 patch cable / RJ45 350mhz / grey
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications
- rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Cross-over wiring designed to connect hub-to-hub or PC-to-PC
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Lifetime limited warranty
Tripp Lite's 7-ft. gray Category 5e (Cat5e) cross-over molded cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is designed to connect hub-to-hub, PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac and is perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 base-t networks. molded connectors are a different color to help identify this cable as a cross-over cable and not a standard patch cable. manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11).