- 80kVA SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase Intelligent/ True On-Line UPS System provides 100% system availability with N+1 modular architecture & 1+1 parallel capability
- 80,000 VA tower UPS with 4 hot-swappable power modules
- 3-phase hardwire (120/208VAC) input/output. Wide input voltage correction range (94-150VAC/163-260VAC)
- On-line double-conversion operation with zero transfer time; IGBT technology; extremely efficient operation (up to 96%)
- 3 phase UPS/ 3-phase uninterruptible power suppl
The SU80K provides mission-critical equipment with the highest level of power protection available. Large capacity 80,000VA/64,000W UPS continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, and then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine wave output with zero transfer time offers compatibility with all equipment types. The SU80K's high input power factor, advanced IGBT inverter technology and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology create less than 3% input Total Harmonic Distortion (THDi). With SU80K's low THDi, generators run cooler and last longer, allowing managers to save installation costs by installing a generator with a capacity equal to their equipment load (a 1:1 ratio). Extremely efficient operation (up to 96%) saves money by lowering electricity consumption. Hardwire input and output connections support a variety of permanent or PDU style power connections. The SU80K features 120/208V AC, 3-phase, 4-wire (plus ground), wye input and output. It also features a wide input voltage correction range. The SU80K features a single small-footprint tower power module.