- Easy to install brackets safely and securely mount a straight cable runway vertically to a wall
- Securely connects cable management ladders vertically to the wall of your data center
- Ladders can be safely routed from the wall to outside an enclosure or open frame rack
- Compatible with 12 in. and 18 in. straight 1.5 x 0.375 in (38 x 9.5 mm) cable runway
- Works with Tripp Lite SmartRack® ladder system accessories and runways
- Includes all necessary hardware
- 5 year limited warranty
This SmartRack cable runway vertical wall bracket kit creates a secure vertical connection to the wall of your server room or data center. All mounting and installation hardware is included for attaching a ladder to a wall, except for appropriate fasteners to secure the durable steel wall bracket. The mounting surface must be able to support the combined equipment load safely. Be sure to use suitable mounting means when installing to cinder block, concrete, drywall or wooden studs. The SRLVRTBRKT secures 1-1/2" x 3/8" (38 mm x 9.53 mm) cable runway and is designed for use with Tripp Lite's SRCABLELADDER, SRCABLELADDER18.