- Rolling Dual-Screen mobile TV/Monitor Cart supports side-by-side mounting for two flat-panel televisions or monitors
- Holds most flat-panel displays from 35 to 45 in. and up to 88 lb.
- Display height adjusts from 50 to 62.5 in. for best viewing
- Locking swivel casters move easily over thresholds
- Adjustable shelves for a camera webcam & a video source support 11 lb. each for video conferencing
- Cable management reduces cord clutter
- Tripp Lite 5 Year Warranty
Four sturdy swivel casters provide smooth rolling through doorways and over thresholds, making it possible to share dual screens within a facility instead of purchasing multiple setups. When not in use, the cart can be rolled into a secure area for storage. The casters lock to keep the cart in position while at rest.
The columns telescope, so you can adjust the viewing height of the displays from 50 to 62.5 inches above the floor. For hassle-free display compatibility, this rolling TV cart supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 300 and 400 x 400. The display angle can be adjusted from +10° to -10° for optimal viewing.
This cart has two height-adjustable shelves that each support 11 lb. The upper shelf holds a webcam or small projector. The lower shelf holds a laptop or other video source, such as a Blu-ray player. Add a clamp-on surge protector (sold separately) to the lower shelf to protect devices from power surges and help prevent line noise interference. Cable management openings in the columns allow you to route power and audio/video cords, reducing clutter for a clean, professional look.