- Transmits uncompressed HDMI video & audio/ RS-232 serial & IR remote control signals over a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 230 ft to projectors or TVs in a chain
- Extends/expands your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation & connects multiple monitors at different links in a chain
- Extends 4K@30 Hz signal up to 130ft & 1080p@60 Hz signal up to 230ft
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound/ DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD
- HDBaseT Extender/ HDMI Cat5 Extender/ HDMI to Cat5/ HDMI over Cat5/ HDMI Extender
The BHDBT-TR-SI HDBaseT Lite Extender Transceiver unit allows you to extend and expand your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Lite installation by connecting multiple monitors at different points in a chain. Transmitting HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR Remote Control signals between the transmitter and receiver units, it allows you to extend a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 230-ft. (70M) from the previous unit in the chain. A 4Kx2K Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 video signal can be extended up to 130-ft. (40M) from the previous unit in the chain. Add up to five BHDBT-TR-SI transceivers between your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Lite transmitter and receiver units to extend the range of your installation to up to 780-ft. (3840 x 2160) or 1,380-ft. (1080p), with a monitor connected at each point in the chain. (For use with Tripp Lite's BHDBT-K-SI) RS-232 Serial signals are passed through the transceiver(s), providing your installation the ability to control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. IR Remote Control signals (@ 39 KHz) are also passed through the transceiver, allowing you to control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor, or to control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors, such as P569-006-LOCK) on all Tripp Lite HDBaseT Lite models prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio are supported, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach each unit to a wall, rack or pole. There's no software to download or install, and you can set up your installation quickly. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.