- Heavy-duty extension cable with right-angle C20 end allows connection of C19/C20 high-output devices in tight spaces or awkward angles
- Recommended for powering servers/routers and other high-output network devices
- 2 ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- C20 to C19 cord replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Use Tripp Lite's P036-002-20RA in server applications that require a higher rated, heavier gauge cable, as well as situations where right angle cable exit is required. C19 to C20 connectors, 3 x 12ga (3.31mm²) conductors, 20AMP rated, 250V - ideal for use with Blade Server chassis.