- L5-20R to 5-20P heavy-duty power adapter transforms a NEMA 5-15/20R straight-blade outlet to a locking L5-20R outlet
- Locking connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime
- 6 in. adapter allows easy transition to L5-20R outlet w/ no electrician needed
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Heavy-duty cable replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- power cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This Tripp Lite's® Power Cord Adapter, NEMA L5-20R to NEMA 5-20P - Heavy Duty, 20A, 120V, 12 AWG, 6 in., Black converts a straight-blade outlet to a locking receptacle. It works well for upgrading an existing straight-plug blade attached to a machine, so it fits into a locking outlet. Keep your original wiring to save both time and money from rewiring. Once connected, twist the locking end for a secure connection that keeps equipment running. This protects sensitive devices while remaining stationary or moving throughout the workspace. The 6-inch cable of the Tripp Lite power adapter prevents voltage drops resulting in the weak operation of tools and possible over-heating from overlong cables. This heavy-duty power adapter has a shorter length that makes the cable easy to store and minimizes dangerous clutter. Made of 12 American wire gauge (AWG) gauged wire, this heavy-duty power adapter carries heavier loads from large power hand tools, lathes, drill presses, etc.