- Medical Grade Power Strip supplies power to connected devices mounted to a rack mobile carts & mobile medical workstations in operating rooms & in patient care areas
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications & is protected with antimicrobial coating that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria & viruses
- 4 15A Hospital Grade outlets 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5 15P HG hospital-grade plug
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- Extension Strip/ PDU Strip
- Lifetime Tripp Li
Tripp Lite's PS-415-HG-OEM Power Strip is designed to be installed on any mobile cart, IV pole, etc. It is UL 1363A certified to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable eqiupment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted. This product features 4 output receptacles. AC power cord and two built-in resettable circuit breakers that control power to all outlets and protect against overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff.