- Helps eliminate cable stress by organizing cables outside of the SmartRack Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
- Cable ladder is 12" wide and can be installed parallel/perpendicular to an enclosure
- Ships in 2 convenient 5ft sections for easy shipping/storage and assembly
- Toolless assembly and mounting to enclosures
- Grounding stud provided to allow tie-in to the enclosure and facility ground
- Rack roof mount cable manager ladder/ rack ladder/ Power Cable Ladder
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's SmartRack SRCABLELADDER helps eliminate cable stress by organizing cables outside of the SmartRack Enclosure or Open Frame Rack. The cable ladder is 12" wide and 3.05 m (10-ft.) high. It ships in two convenient 1.52 m (5-ft.) sections for easy shipping, storage and assembly. The SRCABLELADDER can be installed parallel or perpendicular to an enclosure. A grounding stud is provided to allow tie-in to the enclosure and facility ground. Toolless assembly and mounting on the SmartRack enclosure's top panel allows the cables to be safely routed overhead but must be connected to SRCABLETRAY. For Open Frame Rack installation the SRLADDERATTACH is needed.