- UK computer power cord connects your computer or peripheral with a C8 inlet to any grounded AC power outlet that accepts BS1363 plugs
- UK computer power cable for powering notebooks & laptops with C8 inlets
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Ideal replacement for worn-out or missing UK IEC power cord
- UK Plug to C7 power cord/ BS1363 to C7 power cord/ 18 AWG/ United Kingdom power cable/ 250V
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P061-006 Standard U.K. Computer Power Cord features a C7 plug on one end and a BS 1363 U.K. plug on the other, allowing you to connect any device with a C8 port to a grounded AC power outlet in the United Kingdom and many current and former British Overseas Territories. Simply connect the C7 plug to a device and the BS 1363 plug to a UPS, PDU or AC wall outlet. Take the heavy-duty P061-006 with you on a trip abroad or replace an old or lost power cord. This 1.83-meter 250V/2.5A cord features H03VVH2-F 2G 0.75mm² flat wire, a flexible PVC jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.