- Smart Online Double-Conversion 9U RackMountable Extended Run Uninterrupted Power Supply 10000VA 9000W with Bypass Switch provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surge
- Battery Backup for critical network applications in data centers computer rooms network closets and rugged industrial locations
- Hardwire input (3 wire); Hardwire output
- USB RS232 and EPO ports; Network management card slot options
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty/ $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SmartOnline SU10KRT3U on-line, double conversion UPS protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower / rackmount housing. In rack configuration, power module, step-down transformer and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces each (9U total). Large capacity 10, 000 VA / 7000 watt power module converts raw input AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output within 2% of user-selectable 200/208/220/230/240v and 120v AC output voltages. Frequency regulation locks output power to 50/60Hz (+/-0.5 Hz), removing harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine wave output with zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Hardwire input and output connections support a variety of permanent or PDU style power connections. Battery support can be extended indefinitely through the addition of external 3U rackmount battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus two DB9 enhanced serial and contact closure-monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.