- Smart Rack/Tower Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for desktop computers & audio/visual equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen easily shows the status of voltage/ battery/ overload etc
- 8 C13 outlets
- 12 min. runtime at half load; 4.5 min. at full load
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Featuring eight IEC-320-C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500LCD has a user-replaceable internal battery that provides 12 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and overload statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 144V to 282V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 360-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. USB communications port supports built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X or full featured monitoring and data-saving auto-shutdown options using Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert monitoring software.