- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower with Network Card Options provides Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for voice data medical and industrial networking applications
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 6 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-20R outlets; NEMA 5-20P input
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
The SMART2200SLTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. 2200VA line-interactive tower UPS system is used for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. It offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes, and switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. It includes NEMA 5-20P input plug and 7 UPS-supported output receptacles. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Support simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. Three-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs.