- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower with Network Card Options provides Protection Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for servers networking and telecommunications equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- C14 inlet w/ NEMA 5-15P cable and 6 5-15R outlets
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
The SMART700DV is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Tripp Lite's dual-voltage SMART700DV line-interactive UPS system maintains 120V nominal output when fed with North American 120V or international 230V input voltage. Protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 55 min. half-load runtime and 22 min. full load runtime during power failures. 700VA/450W power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other applications, including multiple network workstations. Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and RS-232 enabled DB9 ports. Works with PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software. Includes complete USB and serial cabling. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges.