- Certified to National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V30
- Isolated ports provide discrete processing paths
- preventing data leakage between adjacent ports
- Provides indicators when the NUM Lock
- CAPS Lock
- or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use
- A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility
The Vertiv Cybex SC800 series secure desktop KVM switching portfolio offers a proven solution for guarding against desktop cyber intrusion. These switches, that switch between networks at the push of a button, are certified to meet the NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Devices ver. 3.0. They provide high resolution compatibility utilizing HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI technology. The SC800 series models support 2, 4, or 8 networks, a single monitor, and CAC through a dedicated port.
- NIAP CERTIFIED & TAA COMPLIANT: Certified to EAL4+ & NIAP / Common Criteria PP3.0 for peripheral sharing switches (the highest security certification for peripheral sharing) and TAA compliant.
- 4K UHD DVI-I KVM: Supports single monitor Dual-link DVI or VGA systems (VGA requires adapter) with two secure, isolated channels in 4K UHD.
- SECURE KEYBOARD: Exclusive secure keyboard indicators for caps/Number/scroll lock.
- CONVERTS TO KM: Two products in one with hotkey to repurpose the switch from KVM to km.
- CABLE REQUIREMENTS: Requires one CBL0094 (6ft) or CBL0095 (10ft) per target system.