- 48U rack with load capacities of 3,000 pounds static and 2,500 pounds dynamic
- Modify this fully configurable rack cabinet to suit the needs of your network
- Frame design provides 25 inches more usable depth than a standard 19-inch rack cabinet
- Server enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 2265mm x 800mm x 1100mm
- 48U server rack that supports: servers
- and KVM switches
The Vertiv VR Rack VR3157 is a 48U server rack built with reliable engineering and is designed for simple and easy configuration. It has dimensions of 2265mm x 800mm x 1100mm (height, width, and depth), and has a deep frame that provides users around 2.5 inches more useable depth than similar sized racks. It has load capacities of 3,000 pounds static and 2,500 pounds dynamic. It is delivered ready for high density environments and supports a wide variety of equipment, including: servers, storage, PDUs, UPSs, console servers, and KVM switches. The zero U spaces in the Vertiv VR Rack have brackets and mounting holes for tool-less installation and removal of rack PDUs and cable management accessories. Each rack also comes with two sets of 19-inch EIA rails for sliding shelves, and the rack has split side panels with single locking slam latch that allows for easy single person installation and removal. Its top cover panel can also be easily removed, and it has entry holes to allow insertion of up to 2000 Cat 6 cables or a 60A PDU plug. The rack comes with a single perforated locking door and a split perforated locking door that can be easily reversed on the field for maximum flexibility. It is also delivered with casters and adjustable leveling feet for added stability.