- 1900-3 Door Entry Dialer
When a call initiated by the K-1900-3 is answered by an apartment or business tenant, a built-in contact closure may be activated to control electric gates or door strikes. Up to 150 keyless entry codes can also be programmed, allowing tenants to let themselves in.
The K-1900-3 can be programmed locally or remotely using a standard Touch Tone phone and features built-in user dialing restriction to help prevent unauthorized calls and toll fraud.
* Complete apartment entry system when used with:
- K-1700-3 or K-1900-8
- D-Series directories
* Multi-tenant, gated communities
* Office parks and multi-business complexes
* Kiosks, ATMs, catalog sales, and interactive point of sale displays
* Reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
* Compatible with Viking’s vandal resistant K-1700-3, K-1900-8 or any Touch Tone phone
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Remotely or locally programmable
* Stores 150 tenant Touch Tone phone numbers
* Programmable tenant relay activation codes and keyless entry codes
* Programmable master keyless entry code
* Multi-number dialer mode for Kiosks etc.
* Ring-thru mode for calling entry phone
* Programmable call timer
* Normally open and normally closed (DPDT) relay contacts for controlling door strikes and magnetic locks
* Auxiliary relay input to trigger a timed relay activation for postal locks, etc.
* Provides 18V DC to power doorstrikes, magnetic locks, etc.
* Touch Tone and pulse dialing toll restriction
* Always allows 911 and 311 outside calls
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 89mm x 46mm x 132mm (3.5" x 1.8" x 5.2")
* Shipping Weight: .74 kg (1.65 lbs)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Talk Battery Output: 32V DC nominal
* Door Strike Power Output: 18V DC / 200mA maximum
* Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, 10 pin screw terminal block
* DTMF dialing speed: 120ms on/100ms off
* Relay contact ratings: 5 Amps @ 30V DC/250V AC