Senior Care Innovation by Thrive.
Orchestration by CDWG.
Senior care is continuously evolving, and along with it, technology’s role is moving the industry forward.
CDW and Thrive: Transforming Senior Care
Explore the Thrive Center, a 7,400-square-foot space in Louisville, Kentucky that showcases cutting-edge tools for the senior community, both assisted living residents and those aging in place.
Please click on the image to view the virtual experience.
As the Thrive Center’s official technology sponsor, CDW Healthcare provides the facility with a robust and secure infrastructure, as well as new and relevant solutions from partners such as Samsung, Intel, and Lenovo. Our vendor-neutral insight and experience inform the center’s educational programs, empowering the industry to overcome obstacles and transform population healthcare through technology.
Why CDW Healthcare and Thrive?
Here’s how CDW Healthcare, a trusted adviser to post-acute care and senior living organizations, can help your facility meet the growing needs of both tech-savvy boomers and the tech-timid silent generation.
Improve Engagement and Socialization
- Deploy ADA-compliant digital signage solutions
- Enhance resident mobility through wearables and other technologies
- Support resident portals that enhance communication and family engagement
- Architect smart homes with voice-enabled devices and home automation
- Roll out communication platforms for better care coordination
- Deploy sensor and nurse call tools
- Guide and support remote patient monitoring and telehealth implementations
Achieve ROI Through Infrastructure Build-Out
- Install healthcare-grade wireless
- Deploy security solutions
- Offer Desktop as a Service and senior care mobility bundles
- Improve backup through Disaster Recovery as a Service
Interested in the CDW Thrive Center Program?
Contact your CDW account manager to learn more about the Thrive Center or to set up a visit.