For Sales Assistance:
Government and Education Sales
How do I check my order status?
Quickly view the status of an order by clicking here.
How do I cancel my order?
Orders placed on CDWG.com cannot be canceled online. To cancel orders, please call 800.838.4239 or e-mail CDW-G.
Once placed, your order is processed right away. For that reason, it's possible -- depending on how much time has elapsed since you placed your order -- that we've already shipped the product to you. In that case, you may need to return it to us.
What is the shipping policy?
We have a highly automated and efficient inventory, shipping and delivery system. There are also a wide variety of shipping choices, including special offers. Carriers include: FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, AIT Worldwide Logistics, Eagle Global Logistics, Veterans Messenger Service and Dynamex. The easiest way to view your exact shipping charges is by using our Shipping Calculator. If you live in the Chicago area, the purchase can be picked up at CDW Will Call in Vernon Hills, IL.
For more details, please contact your CDW account manager or e-mail CDW.
How do international orders work?
Orders for shipment to addresses outside of the U.S. and including Canada, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico are subject to the following terms:
- International orders and inquiries can be placed via voice telephone to 847.465.6000, by facsimile 847.465.6800, postal mail or e-mail. Please include your telephone number and e-mail address with your inquiries.
- Orders for shipment outside of the U.S. are subject to shipping fees, applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. All international orders must be prepaid in full with U.S. funds by wire transfer or cashiers check drawn from a U.S. bank.
- Incoterms for shipments outside the U.S. are CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid). Processing times may take an additional 3 days compared to domestic orders.
- CDW will not ship to freight forwarders unless product is for their internal use only. All international orders must ship directly to the end destination.
- "Will-Call" orders are not accepted for international shipments.
- CDW cannot drop ship physical products to an international location
- Please note that certain products may not be exportable due to their classification. Also, certain brands may not be exportable for contractual reasons. CDW reserves the right to deny an export for any reason.
- CDW does not provide certificates of origin, NAFTA certificates or any other free trade certificates, letters of credit or legalized paperwork. Pre-shipment inspections, when necessary, are the customer's responsibility.
- All commodities, technology or software are exported from the U.S. in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- Diversion, use, export or re-export contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Export to the following countries is prohibited: Cuba, Iran, Sudan or Syria. In addition, products may not be exported or re-exported to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive United States commodities, technology and/or software.
To determine the shipping cost for your order please include:
- Name/Company Name
- Street Address/Apartment/Suite/Unit
- Postal Code (if applicable)
Wire Transfer for entire amount including shipping to:
The Northern Trust Company
50 LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois USA 60675
Cashiers Check or Money Order for entire amount including shipping to:
200 N Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
Attention: International Prepay
Note: Include CDW order number provided by your Account Manager with payment.
Please be aware that many products' warranties do not provide coverage outside the U.S., and some products may not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers' restrictions or U.S. law.
CDW makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility or serviceability for products that are used outside the U.S.
What is the return policy?
CDW allows customer returns based on the policies of the original product manufacturer. Software is not returnable if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded. For additional information see CDW's full Product Return Policy at the following link: Return Policy.
Customers should contact CDW Customer Relations at 866.SVC.4CDW or e-mail at Customer Relations to initiate a return or for additional information.
Customers must notify CDW Customer Relations of any damaged Products within fifteen (15) days of receipt.