A rigid IT infrastructure can restrain growth and produce spiraling costs. Unfortunately, many organizations lack the resources to take full advantage of new technology. Cloud solutions can help you reach your growth and revenue goals, providing the IT capabilities you need in a way that is scalable, usable and budget-friendly.
At CDW, we specialize in migrating, integrating and managing the cloud services that your organization needs, allowing you to focus on your core mission, rather than IT operations. See how we can help you add scale and infrastructure where it’s needed, when it’s needed, at manageable cost.
Your Cloud, Managed by CDW
Whether you need to leverage existing technology investments, extend those technologies into cloud-based environments or transition to a managed hybrid cloud, we have solutions that fit your needs. Our experienced, certified engineers design and manage highly stable, fault-tolerant data centers while handling the daily maintenance so you don’t have to. We can work with you to build a custom solution in the following areas:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Managed Hosting: Cross infrastructure maintenance off your to-do list.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) Manage your growing data needs with efficient cloud storage and backups.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Protect your network and your data.
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS): Users can access their virtual desktops on any device.
- Hosted Exchange: Move your email to the cloud.
- Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center: Cut down on telephony costs by hosting communications in the cloud.
Real Cloud Stories
When an e-commerce company needed a redundant safety net for their public cloud data center on a tight deadline, we got the job done.
Ready for Disaster
We helped TaylorMade Golf move to cloud-based disaster recovery of ERP systems for greater reliability, scalability and performance. Read more (pdf).
Growth in the Cloud
ZeroChaos' move to a single network service provider and data center cloud added nimbleness and innovation — while giving time back to IT staff. See how we did it (pdf).