Quick tech specs
- grade IPS panel
- outstanding color consistency and image accuracy. Its LED backlighting technology allows a thinner
- as well as higher power efficiency. This EPEAT Gold model includes DisplayPort
- DVI-D and VGA D-Sub inputs
- two side) to connects you to the latest peripherals.
- which provides wide viewing angles
- lighter and sleeker design
- as well as an integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear
Know your gear
Touch-sensitive controls enable simple display adjustments through the EA224WMi’s On Screen Display (OSD), while integrated smart sensing technology includes ambient light and human sensors to automatically determine the proper display brightness and detect the absence of the user, both of which reduce power consumption and prolong product life. The unique ControlSync™ feature offers an ideal solution for multi-screen setups of up to six MultiSync EA Series monitors.
Enhance your purchase
22" LED-backlit Eco-Friendly Widescreen Desktop Monitor w/ IPS Panel is rated 2.00 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KevinL from OK monitor but does not work well with DisplayPort We bought many of these monitors to work with our new Lenovo X1 Carbons. We are having issues when the laptop goes to sleep. The monitors do not wake up when they are directly connected with a display port from the monitor to the docking station. We have to unplug the monitor for a few seconds and plug it back in to get them to work. After calling support multiple times, they say they do not guarantee it will work when using a docking station. Not a good answer for an enterprise solution. We found that if we buy DisplayPort adapters and connect them by VGA or DVI to Displayport, they work. Now we had to spend more money to get them to work, but at least they work. I will not buy these monitors anymore.
Date published: 2019-06-12T00:00:00-04:00