- 16 auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Unmanaged switch (plug-and-play) auto connect to router and modem using any port
- LEDs for Power/Port Speed/Link and Activity
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (Autosense)
- Durable and rugged metal case with fanless design for silent operation
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Wall-mountable (kit included)
The NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with simple plug-and-play, compact desktop design, and auto-sensing ports provides easy, reliable, and affordable connectivity for your home or small office network. A rugged metal enclosure, silent, fanless design, and wall mount kit allow for convenient deployment to build out your SOHO network. Auto-MDI/MDIX (eliminating the need for crossover cables), jumbo packet support, auto-negotiation for automatic connection at highest speeds, non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput, and energy-efficient technology for power savings (IEEE 802.3az and short cable power reduction) make the GS316 the perfect switch for the SOHO environment.