- 10ft USB 3.0 Cable/USB-A to USB-B
- SuperSpeed USB is 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time
- SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency...No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements
- SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices operate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices
Tripp Lites SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of high-speed USB, as well as improved power efficiency. USB 3.0 utilizes a bi-directional data interface rather than USB 2.0's half-duplex arrangement, where data can only flow in one direction at a time, giving a ten-fold increase in theoretical bandwidth.