- Solid Conductor 4 Pair Cable for long distance patch runs; Blue 125ft
- Works with Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat6 Audio/Video products
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Cat6 cable / patch cord / ethernet cable / network cable / gigabit cable / patch cable / ethernet cord / solid conducter cable / snagless RJ45
- Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite solid conductor 4-pair Cat6 patch cable is ideal for long Ethernet patch cable runs, as well as for use with Tripp Lite's HDMI over Cat6 audio/video products. Solid conductor wire has a lower DC resistance, allowing signals to run farther and stronger than stranded conductor patch cables. Unique, snagless boot protects the RJ45 locking tab during cable pulls, yet easily disconnects from attached equipment.