- Connects 2 HDMI Displays to Your Computer’s DisplayPort Output
- 2-Port displayport to HDMI MST / Dual port displayport to HDMI Transport Hub / Multi stream transport hub / DP 1.2 to HDMI adapter
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to DisplayPort source
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Works with all operating systems
- Supports DTS-HD Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound
The B156-002-HD-V2 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects two HDMI televisions, projectors or monitors to the DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on both monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine both into one large monitor in video wall mode. The B156-002-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24/30 Hz. This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. The B156-002-HD-V2 works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software, drivers or external power supply is needed. The included three-foot USB Micro-B cable delivers necessary power from the connected computer. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal.