- Connects a VGA monitor to a computer with DisplayPort using a single cable
- DisplayPort to VGA adapter / DP to VGA adapter / DP to VGA cable / DisplayPort to HD15 adapter / DP (M) to VGA (M) cable adapter
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HD video resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p)
- Ideal for use with graphics cards such as AMD Eyefinity that do not output Dual Mode (DP++) signals
- Converts both Single-Mode & Dual Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output
Tripp Lite's P581-010-VGA allows you to connect a desktop or laptop computer with a Displayport port to a VGA monitor. All in one 3.05 m (10-ft.) cable design with inline signal converter requires no additional adapters or software....plug-and-play. It features a low profile VGA connector that fits neatly into the available monitor space, without jamming between the wall and the back of the display or impeding neighboring connectors. Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Unlike passive adapters, Active adapters convert both Single-Mode and Dual Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It is ideal for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output Dual Mode (DP++) signals.