- Charge an iPad or tablet via a USB hub
- Two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and four USB 2.0 High-Speed ports
- One dedicated port for Tablet charging ( 5V 2A )
- USB 3.0 ports support up to 900mA per port
- USB 2.0 ports support up to 500mA per port
- Windows (compatible with Windows 10) and Mac compatible
- 6-Port portable usb 3.0 hub / 6-port usb hub / usb mini hub / 6-port hub / external USB hubs / superspeed USB 3.0
Tripp Lite's U360-412 USB 3.0 Charging Hub plugs into a computer's USB 3.0 port and provides two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed peripheral ports, four USB 2.0 High-Speed peripheral ports, and one charging port for charging tablets such as an iPad. Two of the USB 2.0 ports have convenient top plugging, for thumb drive access. Dedicated 2AMP charging port supplies the extra amperage needed to charge tablets, which most USB hubs do not include. Plug-and-Play... no software or drivers required. Automatically switches to the highest speed supported by the peripheral. Windows (compatible with Windows 10) and Mac compatible.