- More compact
- 120V Lithim-ion UPS with high power density in a smaller footprint
- 5 outlets (NEMA 5-20R) and 1 pigtail cable (NEMA L5-20R)
- Monitoring flexibility; Cloud monitoring via secure web portal or EcoStruxure IT
- Compatible up to 5 external battery packs (model: SRTL50RMBP1U-L)
- powerful and reliable power protection for edge environments and micro data centers
- 2200VA / 1870 W power capacity
- 1U rack space
- EcoStruxure Ready Smart-UPS Portal included (formerly SmartConnect)
Know your gear
More Compact, Powerful and Reliable Power Protection
Smart-UPS Ultra’s breakthrough technology is designed for edge environments and micro data centers. The Smart-UPS Ultra range delivers higher power density in a smaller footprint with flexible mounting — enabling more power, more space and more equipment at the edge.
Smart-UPS Ultra 2.2kW: More Power in a 1U Footprint
Due to its small size, Smart-UPS Ultra easily supports back office, network infrastructure and IDF/MDF closets. Install the UPS in out-of-the-way mounting options in small edge environments, retail or back offices.
Secure, Remote Monitoring; Perfect for Distributed IT
Monitor your Smart-UPS from anywhere at any time via two options; cloud-based secure web portal with automated, customizable alerts regarding the health of your UPS or EcoStruxure IT software and services for larger scale or highly distributed IT infrastructures. Connect to either monitoring software using the Port on the back of the device.
High Resolution LCD
Auto-rotating, multicolor high resolution LCD with virtual touch keys
LED Status Indicator
At-a-glance indication of UPS Status
3x the Battery Life
The Lithium-ion battery lasts 8-10 years (3x VRLA) and won’t need to be replaced under normal operating condition, reducing Total Cost of Ownership
5 Outlets and 1 Pigtail in 1U
Including one switched outlet group and pigtail NEMA L5-20R
Extended Runtime Options
Up to 5 external battery packs supported
Rack/Tower Mounting Convertible
Save extra effort or investment when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment, with auto-rotating LCD and smart installation kits.