- The package comes with AudioCodes Mediant 1000B VoIP gateway
- The gateway serves small-to-medium businesses
- The session border control supports connects and maintains 192 collective voice sessions in a 1U platform
- The system decreases CAPEX and decreases space and power footprints
- AudioCodes provides a 1-year warranty<p> </p>
Each AudioCodes Mediant 1000B supports small-to-medium-sized businesses with a session border controller (E-SBC), providing connectivity and maintaining up to 192 simultaneous voice sessions. The gateway supports a versatile connection with TDM and VoIP networks. The AudioCodes Mediant 1000B VoIP gateway operates as a modular that connects IP-PBXs to all SIP trunking service providers. Also, the module connects all SIP to SIP environments as well as legacy TDM-based PBX systems to IP networks, and IP-PBX to the PSTN. The AudioCodes session border controller secures SIP Trunking and PSTN access that forms a singular point of boundary for VolP networks. SBC supports a board scale of qualified SIP trunks, platforms and IP cloud services. The gateway is a hybrid VolP media gateway, lowers CAPEX and lessens space and power footprints, simplifying integrated command and reducing OPEX.