- The Barracuda spam firewall 400 enhances enterprise data safety
- It comes with built-in encryption engines
- The BCC technology facilitates centralized management
- Its CPL stops threats before they reach your network
- At least a 1-year Energize Update subscription must be purchased with this product; 1-,3- and 5-year terms are available
Keep your business network safe from email-borne threats such as malware and spam phishing using the Barracuda Email Security Gateway 400. Designed as a comprehensive software and hardware solution, it helps IT administrators manage outbound and inbound email traffic. The Barracuda spam firewall 400 comes with robust policies, which you can customize to meet your unique requirements. Embedded with multiple layers of protection, it protects your network against denial of service (DoS) attacks for increased productivity.
This firewall has a built-in Cloud Protection Layer (CPL) that pre-scans emails to eliminate threats before they reach your network. Using an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 256-bit encryption engine, it prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data. The Barracuda network firewall comes with Barracuda Cloud Control (BCC) technology for enhanced performance. This web-based portal leverages the global cloud to enable centralized management through a single interface. Manufactured from tough components, the Barracuda spam firewall is durable. It’s compatible with a wide range of email server models for increased versatility. Housed in a 1U mini-rackmount chassis, this device has low space requirements.