Quick tech specs
- Supports video resolutions of up to 3840 x 2400 for PC and 1080p for HDTV
- Continue to use older monitors and projectors
- Supports HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) – DP to DVI-D / Display Port to DVID / DisplayPort to DVI-Dual Link
- Shielded (tinned copper braid) cable and connector for EMI resistance
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity
Know your gear
CONNECT DISPLAYPORT DEVICES TO DVI MONITORS Easily connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a DVI monitor with a DisplayPort to DVI Cable. This convenient converter cable allows you to display video from current laptops, desktops and tablets with a DisplayPort output on monitors that are equipped with a DVI input. CONVENIENT ALL-IN-ONE CONVERTER CABLE Serving as both a connector cable and adapter in one, this DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Cable saves you the hassle of needing to purchase and use separate adapters. This converter cable lets you continue to take full advantage of your DVI monitor or projector without needing to upgrade to a DisplayPort-compatible model. The DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Cable supports PC resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 pixels and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. BACKWARD-COMPATIBLE DISPLAYPORT TECHNOLOGY Developed to be the next-generation personal computer display interface, DisplayPort lets you enjoy your media with extreme refresh rates, intense color depths and the highest resolution possible. This scalable technology was designed to grow with evolving A/V innovations while staying compatible with existing formats like VGA, DVI and HDMI.