- The package comes with one Belkin speaker-and-Headphone splitter
- The splitter permits you to connect two speakers or two headsets to one jack
- The Double earphone adapter enables you to play stereo on your speakers
- There are many applications the splitter can perform,including car AUX port to listen to music or sharing a movie on the same device
- Belkin offers a limited-lifetime warranty
This Belkin® Speaker-and-Headphone Splitter allows you to connect two speakers or two headphones to only one jack. It is also a manageable way to connect two mini-stereo speakers to an iPod® or iPad® for authentic stereo sound. The Belkin speaker-and-headphone splitter enables you the capacity to have multi-listening, video, or gaming entertainment by merely connecting two headsets to a single iPod, smartphones, and other audio-ready devices. The Dual 3.5 mm headphone jack comes with a 1/8 inch male mini plug and two 1/8 inch female terminals for general listening satisfaction. The variety of applications using the Belkin speaker-and-headphone splitter is almost endless with functions like using the splitter with your car's AUX port for listening to music from your device or set up your video game player.