* Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz.
* True DDC EDID support.
* Enables you to switch up to four PCs via hotkeys, mouse, or RS-232/V.24.
* Supports dual-link DVI-D, single-link DVI-D, and VGA.
* Can be switched synchronously with other ServSwitch Wizard switches via the options port.
* Stereo audio switches independently from the video signal.
USB 2.0 transparency
A clever architecture combines transparent USB 2.0 protocol with emulated keyboard and mouse control. To support this, there are two dedicated keyboard/mouse ports on the switch’s console port plus two USB 2.0 transparent ports for any USB 2.0 peripherals.
Note that the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual Link (USB) does not convert video formats.
* ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual Link (USB), 4-Port
* Power supply
* IEC 320 power cord
* User’s manual on CD
* (2) 19" rackmounting brackets