- Network tool/tester kit
Our best CAT5e tools—guaranteed for life. Terminate cable perfectly and ensure standards compliance. For extra convenience, this kit comes with a sturdy, black carrying case.
Here's what you get:
(1) EZ Check Cable Tester (EZCT)
- Affordable, rugged tester for RJ-45 CAT5, 5e, or 6 and coax cables.
- Gives accurate pass/fail results in one second.
- Performs complete TIA/EIA-568 testing for continuity, opens/shorts, reversals, and split pairs.
- Each pair's status is highlighted with LEDs.
(1) Multi-Strip Cable Stripper (FT231A)
• Slits and strips twisted-pair and flat satin cable.
• Removes a wide variety of jacket materials.
• Features a tension loop and adjustment screw to control blade penetration.
(25) CAT5e RJ-45 Plugs (FMTP5E-25PAK)
• For solid-wire, four-pair unshielded twisted pair.
• Exceeds EIA/TIA requirements.
• Load bar eases wire insertion while maintaining twist requirements.
(1) Universal RJ Crimp Tool (FT046A)
- Make your own RJ connections.
- Constructed of tool-grade steel.
- Guaranteed for life!
(1) Carrying Case (FT390)
• Constructed of double-wall high-density polyethylene.
• Inside dimensions: 6"H x 9.5"W x 2.6"D (15.2 x 24.1 x 6.6 cm)